You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Posts in Celebrities section

I am a new member to Spider Kerala. I had post many resources to this site. The points and cash credits are satisfactory to me. But I noticed that I can't post any article in Celebrities section. I request you to allow me post in this section.
    Thanks and Regards
    Rishin.N
    Rishin since you are new member, please practice first your writing skills in the forum and other sections. Celebrities section is purely professional and copy pasting work cannot be allowed any way. Since your writing skills may be still wanted from you and hence this restrictions.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Rishin,
    Now the section for celebrities are restricted for those members who have proved their writing skills in SPK. You are now in the initial stage and your contribution seems to be fair in the sections that you are working. Keep going with the present attitude. Now you can concentrate on posting articles in the resource section. When the webmasters are convinced with your presentation you will be invited to post in the celebrities section.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.