You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Wishing all members Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hello Members,
    It's the eve of celebrations. Christmas is celebrated by hundreds of millions of people around the world each year. It's the time to rejoice. More than that we are just short to say good bye to 2010 and wholeheartedly welcome 2011. We are really proud of our members for giving support and making this site a success. You can expect more from SpiderKerala in the coming year. We will be bringing new contests, reward programs and much more.

You can post your wishes below this thread. No need to put a separate thread to give your wishes. More than that we are glad to know your experience in SpiderKerala.

#The most 5 active members will be given a special Christmas gift from SpiderKerala. Don't expect gift by mail. Its from our Gift Shop.

The entire team of SpiderKerala wishes all the members Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.
    Thanks for the greetings. I also join you and wish the members a happy Christmas and New year too. Hope this new year bring all the joys for all of us and our family.
    I wish all the members of our SpiderKerala Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Dear Mr.Biju,

Thank you for your wishes on this occasion. Let me also join you in extending best wishes to all on this great occasion.

Another year with so many happenings is coming to its natural end. It is time to look back and assess our own deeds during the year ending.Each one of us have done several things during this year. How many of them are useful to the coming generation. Could any one of us contribute to the society as a whole. There is no doubt that each of us has done something for the self as well as for the family.

This Site is becoming more and more informative because of our individual contributions. Any piece of information, if found useful, must be posted here so that others will see it. Thus details about this small State become known to people living in other parts of the country. I think this must be the new year resolution each one of us can take when the new year is approaching.

with regards
    TMSankaran

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Thank you Mr Biju and the team of SPK for the Christmas Wishes. The year 2010 is getting folded up and let us forget the dark pages of the year to enjoy the merry moments passed through us. Let us all join together to ensure that SPK in 2011 will be more and more attractive and that each one of us will not remain onlookers. Let us try to keep the Editorial Board and the Webmasters on their toes with valuable and worthy contributions of our OWN. Start dreaming to be the top earners here. All the best for the year 2011.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Hai all,

It is much delightful thing that we are going to welcome a prosperous New Year Dawn on the first Birthday of Spiderkerala.Net. In this New Year let SPK conquer more heights and keep the rising performance under the leadership of our dear editor Biju Cherian. Let's give our all support to SPK.

On the other hand, let me wish to you all of the team in SPK "A Happy Spectacular New year "
    Happy X mas and New Year
    Babu
    SPK-Gold member

I wish all the members of Spiderkerala a Merry Christmas and A Prosperous New year.I am glad that i am part of SPK at this time.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.