You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Unveiling the new logo of SpiderKerala

Hello members,

We are happy to announce the introduction of the new logo for SpiderKerala.
    centre
    As an initiative step taken from the part of us, a change in the presentation of the SpiderKerala was really a need. So it was Babu Neelakandan who came forward to make the design for a new logo. The new logo designed by Babu is really appreciable. Let me take this opportunity to congratulate Babu for his creative work to bring all his effort to design the new logo for SpiderKerala. We are so proud to have such a multitalented talented person who knows really cares a lot for SpiderKerala. So members come and join me to congratulate Babu for his effort.
    Thanks Babu Neelakandan for giving us a new logo for this site which is looking young and vibrant. The colour combination is very nice soothing to the eyes. I challenge this is the best logo when compared to other spiders sites across the Country. Thanks Biju for approving this lovely logo which has enhanced our prestige further.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Congrats to SPK for the new logo and a bunch of thanks for Babu Neelakandan for the super logo made.

The logo is very good and speaks for the correct identity of the State. Colour selected is also attractive. Hats off to Babu for the wonderful idea and thanks to SPK for accepting it. I further suggest to have the following famous verse of Mahakavi Vallathol Narayana Menon to be inscribed in Malayalam Font ( the log be placed in a circle and let the verse be appearing on the circle ) - "Bharatham ennu kettal abhimana puritham akanam antharangam, Keralam ennu kettalo thilackanam chora namukku njarampukalil." meaning "One should be proud of a mere mention of Bharatam but on hearing the name of Keralam, blood should simmer through the veins.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Hi,
    New logo of SPK match very closely to its theme, represents our culture and rich green nature. Let me congrats for Babu for his unique work.

Hamza Palengara

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.