You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Christmas celebrations in China

Christmas programs were held here in Wuhan ,China yesterday night 27th.I would like to share it with my friends and members of SPK.The programs were conducted by the Christians in Wuhan,Wuhan Christians Association.The members were divided as per their batches 2006 batch the senior most,2007 our batch,2008,2009,2010 our junior batches.All the main responsibilities were held by 2006 and 2007 batch.2006 batch had done most of the things like organizing Hotel and Food for the invited Guests.2007 batch's duty was to take care of the Guest arriving at the hotel to lead them to the Party hall.

The programs started off at about 6.00 pm with some snacks and drinks.After that we were led to the main stage where the programs was to be held.First there was a song the Church choir group,christmas carol song and song in praise of Jesus.The next program was a One man Show presented by a girl of 2008 ,it was about the present generation youngsters,how they fight with parents for money ,leave their parents behind when they have got all the money,Their pain when they have spent all of the money they had and have nobody for them .They repent for what thy have done and parents accept them even without scolding them showing parents love.The next was a rock song by some members of the Church Band ,with all their energy they presented their latent to everyone.Then we had some games ,someone from the audience was selected and he had to say or do something special for the public,some of the selected cameup with christmas wishes and took prizes,a senior from 2006 batch came up with a song and that too with the voice of DONALD DUCK,that was superb.The next program was a skit by students of all batches presenting the birth of Jesus ,the Star leading the kings .all those were superb.This was the last program after that we all had dinner which was arranged by the Christian students in Wuhan.
    Manu you are away from your home and celebrated X Mas with Chineese people and you have shared the moments with us. And i thought being a communist country such festivities wont be happening there. But the way you have narrated the proceedings there i felt i am there with you. Please also report new year celebrations there.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.