You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

New year, new challenges and new webmaster for SpiderKerala

I wish a very happy and prosperous new year for all members of SpiderKerala.

I am sure you all noticed the fresh look and fresh energy in SpiderKerala in last few weeks. It is nothing but the hard work and efforts of our Biju Cherian who made it happen. SpiderKerala has demonstrated almost 100% growth after Biju Cherian took the challenge of promoting the site.

I would like to share a happy news with you all. Biju Cherian is promoted as the primary webmaster and in charge of SpiderKerala.NET effective 1 Jan 2011.

In order to continue the momentum and lead SPK to the most popular portal in Kerala, Biju Cherian will be introducing many new changes in the site soon.

Please extend your support to Biju in his new role.
    Biju Cherian thanks for elevating Primary Webmaster of this esteemed site. Its truly a new year gift for this very talented member of the site. Tony thanks for giving him the correct responsibility and hope that under his leadership we will conquer new heights in this site. Please join me to congrats him.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hi Biju Cherian

Really happy to see you as Webmaster of our Site. Today I am loaded with lot of great things over here. Hearty Congratulations.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Many Many Congratulations to Biju Cherian for your role.

Congratulations Biju Cherian
    You have played a major role in elevating the level of the site and you deserved the position. I am sure we are going to witness a new site with lots of good posts and traffic as well.

I am sure all members here will come up with full support for you in taking the site to next level.

Hai Biju.. Sincere congrats.. Your stintless efforts are reflected in the SPK headgear and in all parts of the body. This is truly a good achievement. Keep it up Biju and thanks to SPK for elevating the right candidate.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Hi Biju Cherian,

My Hearty Congratulations for your great success.

Regards,

Sameera M

Congrats Biju sir,You have been a helping hand to me from the day i have come to this site.Under your leadership we can take SPK to new heights.

All the best wishes for your future developments to make our site more popular.
    Visit for the all time best sms collection in many categories.

Congratulations Mr. Biju Cherian..

As Tony sir mentioned SPK is changed a lot within a short period of time and articles in SPK comes top in search engines. Mr. Biju Cherian has worked very hard and send lots of instant messages and emails to active members to attain this level. He is a real leader and motivator.

Regards,

Nadheera V

Congratulations to Mr Biju,

Your sincere efforts have helped a lot for the growth of this website. All the best for your future success.

Thanks & Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Editor Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "Every Single Person Whom You Meet Before Death Will Have Something To Teach You"

Hi Biju Sir,
    Congratulations for achieving the Webmaster position with your hard work and honest efforts.
    With Regards
    Sony

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.