You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Alexa Rank of Spider Kerala

Hi Friends,

It is really happy to inform you that Alexa Rank of SpiderKerala.Net is less than 1 Lakh globally.

See Alexa Rank details:-

01.01.2011 :

4,758(India) , 84,569(Global)

Same on

01.01.2010 :

22,808(India),651,166 ( Global )

Experice the difference. Bring more articles and earn more from here.

Happy New Year.

Regards,

Sameera M
    Hi Sameera ,

This is really interesting to hear such a good rank within a short period of time. From your numbers it is very clear that SPK made good rank and acceptance in India within a few duration. The low global rank will not make much sense because we are posting articles only related to Kerala

I hope SPK will come withine top 10 ranks very soon. Thanks Sameera for bringing a good news for members.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara

Hi hamza,

Within the 12 days Alexa rank of SPK changed alot.

12.01.2011 :

3,517(India); 73,848(Global)

Regards,

Sameera M

Hi,

A change of 1200 just for 12 days is a big achievement, that is a rise of 100 for a run of each single day. I think this is the real gift for the hard work of our members. Rank statistics also reflects the result of new changes and modification done by our webmasters and editors.

I congrats each and every member in SPK for this big achievement. Thanks again Sameera for this excellent news. I expect another good rank announcment from you.

with rigards,
    Hamza Palengara

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.