You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Kerala PSC

Dear Web Master,

I Think it is better to start a seperate category for Kerala PSC related informations. Now Kerala PSC accepts application from job seekers only through online. Hence most of the common people want to surf internet for submitting online applications.

So this will bring a chance to get more traffic.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameera M
    Sameera,
    Actually we were really thinking hard for the quite few weeks to add new categories as per the new trends.Kerala PSC 2011 will create history with the number of applicants and vacancies. We are in a process of adding related categories for Kerala PSC Exams which will help members to post resources. Even the new MOD focus on this Kerala PSC too. We invite members to post resources according to the new trends. Thanks for giving up this thread.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

When I joined the site my referer Roshan told that Kerala PSC 2011 is a hitting category in SPK.Now I found the real brain behind this suggestion.Thanks for a wonderful suggestion that bring a lot of traffic to SPK within a few days to make it one of the number one sites in India.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.