You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Uploading mp3 files or video clips

Hi to all,
    I am a new member to this group. Nice to be here. I want to know whether I can upload an mp3 or video clip along with song lyrics.
    Please answer.

With Regards

Joseph Antony
    Joseph Antony thanks for becoming member here and i can understand your eagerness to share many thing here.

Previously in ISC and other websites there were photo and video sections for submission and now they have been withdrawn for lots of spamming activities.

So i think your wish to add mp3 songs and videos into this site cannot be fulfilled as of now.

Anyway await a proper reply from Biju.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hai Joseph,
    I am extremely happy to welcome you to SpiderKerala, the most active site for updated Kerala information. There are certain rules set here so as to follow. You can post lyrics of Malayalam films. But sorry to say that we don't encourage posting Mp3 songs. Any way song lyrics will be suitable for satisfying those who are in search of that. Bring unique posts and be an active member of SpiderKerala. I know even of now some of your forum threads and responses have made you the centre of attention. So best wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.