You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

New member - Profile creation and submission of articles

I am a tenderfooter on this site. I dont know how to create my profile and how to submit an article.
    Looking forward to know more from you
    Abhilash V.Thomas
    Abhilash.V.Thomas welcome to this site and i appreciate your frankness on the subject. Please visit all the sections and get to know how the members have been posting. Also visit member profiles and know how they have posted them with good English. Please visit this forum daily for any other doubts.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hello Abhilash,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. As a new member,it will take some time for you to familarise with the facilities available at SPK. No problem be an active member and we are here to help you in your journey along with SpiderKerala. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hi Abhilash,

As Biju Cherian sir mentioned, it will took some time to understand how to step down to the depth of SPK, after that you might think 'was it is too easy like this?'. Anyway to have starting I can give you some simple steps and tips.

Actually SPK is an opportunity for you to express and share your ideas, feelings, knowledge even to share your sadness to all around the globe. So other members can get help from you, they can help you. In simple words you are doing a good deed for every one else.

Similarly you can interact with other peoples around the world, you can improve your communication skills, you can get lot of good friends through SPK.

Apart from all of these you can make some pocket money not only for
    sharing your knowledge but also for asking a good question even for sharing the mistakes you have done in your day to day activities. In simple words you can sell all of your intellectual properties. After some time you can make lot of money from Google AdSense revenue sharing program. Similarly you can participate in other competitions in SPK so can get good cash.

But in order to reach your knowledge and ideas to the targeted peoples it should be done in a systematic way. If you are posting about a job in your nearest area then it should be put under Jobs in Kerala because if you post it under Kochi IPl 2011,then it will not make much sense.

So when come to your point,

1. If you want to create your profile, just click on your account ( on your name) where you can find a link named 'Edit Profile' where you can give your detailed profile, so every one can know 'who are you actually'.

2. If you want to post an article then click on 'Resources' where you can find the link for submitting new 'article'.

Each section in SPK is have the same pattern. But it should be take care that never 'copy paste' from other websites since it is a intellectual property right violation and a punishable offense.

Ask your further doubts and problems in ' Kerala forum' we are ready to help you any time.

Good luck,
    Hamza Palengara.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.