You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Inviting members to post Song Lyrics in Malayalam

Dear Members,
    Its nice to see that SpiderKerala is doing well in bringing up excellent articles related to Kerala. Its only with the active involvement of our dear members. We are in fact proud of our members.
    One unique thing that we found here is the interest of our visitors to search for Malayalam song lyrics. For few months we were having lyrics posted here typed in English. Recently we have seen few of our members has shown keen interest in posting the lyrics in Malayalam. Let me appreciate the effort taken by those members. We were giving points but no cash credits. As we are interested to have a good collection of lyrics in Malayalam, members are invited to post lyrics in the Malayalam songs and lyrics section.
    We will give cash credits and good points for the Lyrics added here. But to remember, the cash credits and points will be for lyrics posted in Malayalam. Before we start inviting the posts, let us see the interest of our members. Members can give a list of song lyrics which you think should be available in SPK. You can give the list of your choice here.

When posting Lyrics, the title has to be in English some thing like: "Lyrics of X song from Y movie"
    (where X is the song title and Y is the movie name).

Also, within the summary and description, you should mention few sentences about the movie name and use the words "lyrics" liberally to optimize the post for search engines.

Here is an example of how to post lyrics.

If you can post the lyrics in Malayalam as well as in English, it will be more useful.

Cash credits and points for the lyrics posts will be given only after another announcement regarding this. Fresh posts will be invited through a forum thread.

Members come and post your comments.
    Hi Biju sir,

This is really good news for me since I was not aware of some facts you mentioned.

1. We can read Malayalam as such, and it will be a great gift to our malayalees, those can't read English.

2. I will try my best to collect lyrics of some old Malayalam songs and Mappila songs.

3. I think it is necessary to add lyrics in English with Malayalam, then only it will comes in search engines and reach our targeted peoples.

Thanks for this wonderful value addition.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara

Hi Webmaster

This is another attractive opportunity in SPK, but this one looks really unique.

The list of websites providing Malayalam lyrics are very rare in the net. This will definitely help our site to get moe traffic.

I believe that the lyrics of old melodies and recent films will be a good choice for the members to post.

Here is the list of some nice film songs which I like very much :

1.തളിര്‍വെറ്റില ഉണ്ടോ (ധ്രുവം)
    2.കണ്ണീര്‍ പൂവിന്‍റെ കവിളില്‍ തലോടി (കിരീടം )
    3.ശ്രീ രാഗമോ (പവിത്രം )
    4.എത്രയോ ജന്മമായി നിന്നെ ഞാന്‍ തേടുന്നു (സമ്മര്‍ ഇന്‍ ബത്തലേഹം)
    5.ഓലതുമ്പതിരുന്നു ഊയലടും ചെല്ലാ പൈങ്കിളി (പപ്പയുടെ സ്വന്തം അപ്പുസ്‌)
    6.ആത്മാവിന്‍ പുസ്തകത്താളില്‍ (മഴയെത്തും മുമ്പേ )
    7.എന്തിനു വേറൊരു സുര്യോദയം (മഴയെത്തും മുമ്പേ)
    8.മഞ്ഞള്‍ പ്രസാദവും നെറ്റിയില്‍ ചാര്‍ത്തി (നഖക്ഷതങ്ങള്‍ )
    9.സുര്യ കിരീടോം വീണുടഞ്ഞു (ദേവാസുരം )
    10.നിലാവിന്‍റെ നീല ഭസ്മകുറി അനിഞ്ഞവളെ (അഗ്നി ദേവന്‍ )
    11.ദേവസംഗീതം നീ അല്ലെ (ഗുരു)
    12.ഓ പ്രിയേ (അനിയത്തി പ്രാവ് )
    13.പൂക്കാലം വന്നു പൂക്കാലം (ഗോഡ്‌ ഫാദര്‍ )
    14.പോന്നമ്പല്‍ പുഴ (ഹരി കൃഷ്ണന്‍സ് )
    15.വെണ്ണിലാ ചന്ദന കിണ്ണം (അഴകിയ രാവണന്‍ )

The list still goes on..

If this gets much participation from members, we can go for songs of famous Malayalam song lyricists.

Regards
    Lijin T

Sir,
    This is a welcome move. I am keenly awaiting any further announcements in this regard.

Joseph

Where there is a will there is a way.

Hello Webmaster,

The Songs lyrics in Malayalam is very rare in the web. This will be very good to increase the traffic of SPK and to reach at the top. I have a good collection of Malayalam songs lyrics in Malayalam. I will contribute my best for this section. Waiting for further announcements.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Dear Members,
    We are really awaiting to announce the list of songs to be added here in the song lyrics section. If members put out their wish list of songs lyrics to added in this forum thread, then only we can make an announcement.Good cash credits and points will be given for posting on the song lyrics after the list is published in another thread. So members provide the wish list of your songs in this forum thread.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.