You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Hi friends, I attained my silver level within few hours!

I am very happy to tell you that reaching a higher level is so simple, I have reached to the silver level within a few hours with answering some simple questions in Kerala Forum section.

I hope within few days i will reach the gold and higher levels. I Thanks SPK and members for this achievement.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara.
    Yes if you inclination to move forward this is the right platform to show the talent. Glad to note that you have become silver member withing few hours in this site. Continue the same speed and spirit and achieve the next level which will more exiting and rewarding too. Hope you will be consistent here.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hi,
    Congrats on this achievement. Keep up the good work. Gold may not be far away!

Joseph

Where there is a will there is a way.

Congratulations Mr.Hamza.I also had reached the silver level in this site on the day of joining itself by answering some simple questions in forums.But what I felt is that forums are always dry with discussions.No one post a second reply.Why it is so?Here forum posts are also low in number.So a new member cannot earn more by simply through forums.So he should have article writing capacity also.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.