You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I got my second payment from SPK

Hello members,

I am happy to announce that i got my second payment from spiderkerala last day. SPK is growing as a wonderful site recent days. I salute you, the editors and webmasters, especially Biju Sir and Tony sir for the efforts you are taking to make SPK a great site. Most importantly, they are giving good support to the members to write their views on the topic and giving them good cash credits. It is being exciting contests in SPK nowadyas. So, let me remind you members, you can have your best time with your site now. So share your valuable knowledge and earn more. Its my experience and its a promise!!

regards,
    Roshan
    Hi Roshan

Its good to hear that you got your second payment from SPK. Congrats!

As you said, the site is becoming one of the frequently visited website in Kerala. Here, members enjoy a lot in terms of freedom( freedom to contact webmaster and share knowledge on any topic)and of course good payment.

Regards
    Lijin T

Dear Roshan,

You are absolutely right ! SpiderKerala is growing day by day among all malayalees among the world. It's a wonderful place to share and learn knowledge about Kerala.

Me and my friends are in love with this site. Many of us dont have a blog or website to expose our skills to the outer world. SPK is really a good platform to start writing about anything that relates to Kerala. For writing we need to open up our eyes and ears to listen what is happening in the world. Through this we are gaining knowledge and improving our communication skills.

Thanks once again to all webmasters and editors to bring up this wonderful website.

Regards

hi Roshan
    Congratulation

Regards

Ibrahim N

Its always good to see a performing members amidst us. And I am very much happy to note that you got second payment from the SPK.
    K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

hai roshan congratualations that you got second payment. by rajesh

Hi Roshan,

Congratulations......Keep it up...

Regards,
    Minu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.