You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My Google Adsense Got Approved !!

I cant able to believe this. If my language is bad to understand, I'm sorry for that. But I cant wait to say this HOT news to my dear family members in SPK that 'MY ADSENSE ACCOUNT' got 'APPROVED' just now..!!

Really my hands are trembling for typing anything.. I thank each and everyone in ISC and SPK those supports me and guided me in all these times.

One more thing I need to say is that I got this approval through IndiaStudyChannel, but I was neither a GOLD member nor satisfied any demands that asked by ISC to go for adsense. Still Google approved by application.

I'll be back, let me take a deep breathe.

Regards
    Renith,
    Many many congratulations for getting the adsense approved. Many of our prestigious members are really struggling to get the adsense, and you got it. Now you can boost yourself to post good articles in both ISC and SpiderKerala. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hi Renith,

Congratulations for your adsense approval. As Biju suggested keep posting good article to get more visits to your pages and earn more...

Regards,
    Minu

Congratulations Renith Ravindran

Renith Ravindran its really great pleasure to know that my fellow member got the google adsense approval through this site and its the testimony of your flawless performance in this site.

K Mohan
    Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.