You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

My promotion to Gold level

Sir,
    Thanks a lot for promoting me to Gold level.
    This is a great morale booster.

Joseph
    Hi Joseph,

Congratulations...

Regards,
    Minu

Hi Minu,

Thanks...

Your BLOG is real delicious!

Joseph

Where there is a will there is a way.

Joseph Sir,
    Congratulations on this special moment.Sir, you are really a asset to SpiderKerala. All your posts are getting more attention.We are so much aware about your talents in writing. Keep posting here. You will given permission to write in other sections. Leave a message here specifying the areas in which you are interested to write. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

sir,
    you may first do something about my pending posts,either reject or accept. Post arears is causing a problem while posting new resources.

Allow me to post in the Celebrity section.

Regards

Joseph

Joseph Antony getting a gold level is a great moment in this site. Very few get to gold level with pride and you have done with great care as most of your posts are getting specific attentions. Its great to have members like amidst us. Now aim for the next level and achieve it very shortly with your excellent performance.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hi,

Thank you sir...

Regards

Joseph

Josephji,

It is happy when a site honours us with its different levels.Here in SPK one get honoured in many ways.One among them is rising of the meber level.Here you had posted good articles and had shown good performance in forums also, I think.So level had rised.Now keep the pace to reach the diamond level soon.All the best,Forgot to say , hearty congratulations.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.