You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello I am Minu

Hello SPK Members,

I am Minu, a new member to spiderkerala. I am one of the active member of DotNetSpider. Got to know about this site from the recent announcement by Tony in DNS.

I am Basically from Calicut, settled in Bangalore, but currently staying in Birmingham UK. Hope to see you all in coming days...I wish you all a happy pongal and Makara Samkranti.
    Hello Minu,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. Nice to have you here. This platform is the right place for young writers.Here in SPK you will find a lot of opportunities to show your writing talents. Go ahead with posting new creative posts, especially on the new trends and latest topics.All the best.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

You made a right decision in your life to join the happening site this. If you have good writing skills, and inclination to communicate with others, then start today itself and see how you get name and fame besides cash credits and best rewards too.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hello Minu,

Welcome to SpiderKerala! I had a look at your blog. I suggest that you post some recipes typical of Kerala cuisine in our resources section. It will get good traffic to your pages and help to increase your AdSense earnings (if you have an AdSense account).

Also, post good self-written articles in the Resources section & get wonderful cash credits. If you need some tips: Good Article Writing Tips

Regards,
    Vandana

Minu,

Welcome to SpiderKerala. We have a lot of good people here to work with you and help you here!

Hi Minu,

Hope your doing great.I expect some wonderfull and ice chilling articles about UK.

Regards,
    Althaf.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.