You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Gujarat will be the only state which will banish the poverty first says Mukesh Ambani

Vibrant Gujarat Summit is a huge success and many Industrialists praised the governance of Modi Govt. Reliance group Chairman Mukesh Ambani said that Gujarat will soon banish the poverty and it will be first state to do so.

K Mohan
    Hi,

It would be nice if they are able to do so, so that other state can follow them, but I doubt it is as easy as Mukesh ambani says. Lets wait and watch. Interesting part of it is poverty is not a quantitave one nobody can measure!!!!

Regards,
    Minu

Minu Asheej thanks for responding. Please note that Reliance Industries have more presence in Gujarat and Mukesh Ambani is very close to Gujarat CM Narender Modi. The recently concluded Vibrant Gujarat Summit has evinced keen interest from the corporate world and other states want to emulate the role model of Gujarat. So the days are not far when Gujarat may be declared poverty free state. Congress governments across the Country are they listening ?
    K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Narendra Modi had different faces.As a BJP leader he had a face.As a chief minister he had another face.It is better to see human according to their best values.So in that sense I appreciate Narendra Modi for making his state Gujarath a welfare state.

The industries in Gujarat is a lesson to all other states in India.Almost all good industries have hub in Gujarat.When Tata was expelled from Singur Modi welcomed him to Gujarath and Tata opened the new factory there.So people of Gujarath is benefited by this action.That is why he came to power again irrespective of the Gujarath riot blame.

Abid you have rightly observed. We have to learn lots of things from Narender Modi. His way of convincing the corporate world to invest in his state is really a matter to appreciate. He has seen the down fall of demand for Hyderabad and immediately cashed on it and grabbed all big investments to his state.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I fully endorse Abid's observation. I was in Ahmedabad from 1976 to 1998 and even on that particular day when Godhra incident took place, I was at the railway station in Baroda. In May 2010 I was in Ahmedabad on a pleasure trip. I was amazed to see the picture changed completely. One has to travel to Gujarat to see how old Textile Mills have vanished to Big Malls, Big 4 Wheeler Showrooms and how the small roads are converted to 4 lanes. The Roads are praiseworthy. Gujarat CM has a group of Malayalees as advisors / planners upon whom he depends for policy implementations. It is true, Malayalees in kerala cannot deliver the goods mainly due to the attitude and approach of the political parties here. But Marunadan Malayalees will surely. Take the example of Dr V Kurien who could not think of doing anything to Kerala but has brought vast development in Gujarat. A tiny village called Anand is brought to the international map only due to Dr Varghese Kurien's efforts. There are so many Kuriens all over but not in Kerala. One Kochaouseph of V Guard is facing the music. That is Kerala.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.