You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

StatCounter for SpiderKerala members

If you are an active member of SpiderKerala.net, you can use StatCounter to track the traffic in your resource pages. So of you want to add Stat Counter to track the traffic of your pages,go to StatCounter Settings page to configure StatCounter in your SpiderKerala account.

As of now, this is implemented only in the resource pages. In future, we may expand this to other sections as well.

You must create an account with StatCounter.com before you can use it in ISC to track your resource visitors. Learn how to register for StatCounter and how to use StatCounter to track AdSense clicks.

Links:

1. Configure StatCounter in SPK: Configure StatCounter Settings

2. Learn how to use StatCounter to track AdSense clicks.
    Hi

This is a very good tool to know the traffic in one's own post.
    I configured statcounter yesterday only and now i'm wondering how useful it is.
    Thanks for informing us about this handy tool..

Regards
    Lijin T

Yes, The Statcounter is a great tool. I also configured it few days ago. Now, I can access the traffic of my pages. It really gives a complete information about all the posts one made. Thanks for giving this tool.
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

StatCounter is one of the good website which tracks our page visits. This will gives information about the traffic to our page and can prepare good resources related to them. We can also identify the keywords which brings the traffic. Spam clicks to adsense can also be find out. So StatCounter is very useful and a big thanks for implementing StatCounter for SPK.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Stat counter is a nice idea.I used it in my blogs well and are tracking the visitors.Here being new hadn't posted it in resource pages.But when there is enough resources under my credit definitely will post a stat counter also.As the time being the neededthing is becoming an active member.After it may do many many things like this.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.