You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introductction of a new Arrival

Hi, Iam Sreeja,a housewife from Perintalmanna, completed Bsc Bed in Natural science preparing for psc exams.Iam interested in learning and sharing things around us with this brilliant spider kerala members. I read some articles and messages in this forum but still I dont know what I exactly want to do. Expecting help from all of you.

Thank You
    Sreeja
    Hi Sreeja,
    Welcome to the great SpiderKerala (SPK), one of the fastest growing educational portal in India. Providing high quality information on all aspects related to Kerala. Especially focusing on educational related aspects. Eg: PSC tests, engineering, medical and other aptitude tests, general knowledge etc). In simple words SPK have updates on all minute changes that are happening in our God's own country.

It is very common to have starting trouble for beginners, so we are here to help you. I am pretty much sure you will benefit much more in SPK than any other members because I think you have good skill in English, communication and you are preparing for PSC test. To clear you starting troubles while proceeding please read new member FAQ . It will clear common doubts that usually arrives when thinking about how to proceed in SPK. In my opinion first you should visit all the sections in SPK, read some threads in forums to have an overview about how things are working, and how SPK works.

Then you can start posting. The most attracting feature with SPK is that it provides a platform for earning money while you learning. It is not a difficult task but petty much simple as sharing your knowledge in appropriate section so that rest can learn from you. I am sure this answer will not clear your all doubts; feel free to ask we are ready to help you. Good luck.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara.

Thank You for being accepted in to this community and your valuable suggestions.

kind regards,
    Sreeja

Sreeja thanks for becoming member of this lovely site and it a great pleasure to welcome you to this forum.

The earning potentiality is more in this site. You can earn through contributing good self written articles in resource section about Kerala and its people, environment, art, culture ,cinema and entertainment. You can choose any topic but it must be Kerala centric.

You can also share your daily problems and questions here in this forum for an expert answer.

Hope to see a better participation from you.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hai Sreeja,

Welcome to SPK. As you are a new member go through
    New member FAQ

In SPK there are mainly two revenue sharing options.

* Direct revenue sharing : SPK will cash credits to your contributions to SPK. You can contribute in Forum responses, resources, job posting, business posting, classified posting, matrimonial profile posting etc. The cash credits allotted to you depend upon the quality of the post. Try to concentrate more in resource section because it is the backbone of SPK. You can post current affairs in SPK to earn more revenue and traffic. For example post related to smart city will get more cash credits because it is one of the hot topic in Kerala.

* Indirect revenue sharing : The SPK will share you the 90% of adsense earning from your pages. For this you have to create a Google adsense account. If you already have one you can associate that account.

Moreover SPK conducts many resource contest, member of the day contest, member of the month contest etc. For more details about contest go through forum section.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

I am surprised to see one member from my own district joined in this site on the same day that I joined in SPK.I had gone through many posts in Kerala PSC and had found many of them are informative.Eventhough my age to write a test is over I think this will be helpful to many government job aspirants.Also as Nijin told the university questions are shared here with.So students also will be benefited.

The most attractive part of SPK site is the earning.All our posts are counted and awarded points.Then they are counted for revenue share.Such a rewarding site is very rare.SPK is proven its quality and honesty by paying to its members as seen in top earners list.But take this as a leisure time activity only.

Best of luck and happy spidering!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.