You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 at SpiderKerala

As per our announcement Sharing revenue of the site from January 2011 , total 15 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource. Amazingly the total points scored by this 15 active members were 10864. So a total of Rs 5824.00 is being shared among these 15 members. The minimum points set for sharing the revenue was 5000 points but these 15 members joined together to score 10864 points. The active members of SpiderKerala had brought some huge traffic so as we could distribute the current cash credited in their account. But from the month of February we are not having the revenue sharing program, instead we will be having lot of contests and special awards which will be announced in a thread later. Just wait for the new announcement.

Members getting shares are

Babu Neelakandan= 1281.00 Rs
    Joseph Antony = 788.00 Rs
    raj = 719.00 Rs
    Roshan Salim = 568.00 Rs
    Latha Jayaprakash= 435.00 Rs
    LIJIN T = 385.00 Rs
    Roshin K.P = 383.00 Rs
    S. Sowmya = 255.00 Rs
    Sameera M = 186.00 Rs
    Nadheera V = 184.00 Rs
    Vandana = 165.00 Rs
    Ibrahim N = 150.00 Rs
    Biju Cherian = 124.00 Rs
    S K Nair = 111.00 Rs
    Renith Ravindran = 90.00 Rs
    I send my best wishes to the following members of this site for having won the Jan 2011 partnership revenue.

Babu Neelakandan= 1281.00 Rs
    Joseph Antony = 788.00 Rs
    raj = 719.00 Rs
    Roshan Salim = 568.00 Rs
    Latha Jayaprakash= 435.00 Rs
    LIJIN T = 385.00 Rs
    Roshin K.P = 383.00 Rs
    S. Sowmya = 255.00 Rs
    Sameera M = 186.00 Rs
    Nadheera V = 184.00 Rs
    Vandana = 165.00 Rs
    Ibrahim N = 150.00 Rs
    Biju Cherian = 124.00 Rs
    S K Nair = 111.00 Rs
    Renith Ravindran = 90.00 Rs

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Congratulation for all members who get revenue share from Keralaspider. It was a very good decision to share the revenue of website to members who are the reason for this revenue. Unfortunately I become little late to join Keralaspider. But I still hope lot of contests here and I will try to earn some revenue from here.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Dear Members,

It was a very good decision to share the revenue of the site among members, thus motivating each and every member to contribute them more and more. Now, I am qualified for the revenue sharing program. So, I am thankful to SPK for this amazing prize. Every member can attain this with a little hard work in their free time. New members, Go to the FAQ and guiding lines to know how to post and other doubts.Don't forget to check the announcements section for new contests and awards.

Along with this, SPK is rich with many contests like MOD, MOM etc. I also qualified for MOD two times. What learned from this is , SPK just motivating each members to their maximum.

Now, I have a huge expectation about the announcement of new contests and special awards. Waiting for that.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

I think the revenue shared here is very huge and the real active members had got a good money for their efforts.Was it for first time the revenue shared? This list with amount will really boost the actions of new members and motivate them to be more active.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.