You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Am a new bee here !

I joined this site today.It was Mr.Roshan Salim who is a top rank holder of this site who introduced me to this SPK.Worthwhile to say he is my student!When he told about the SPK site's advantages I decided to join it immediately.

I heard about different spiders earlier.I was also aware of this one.But didn't join being lazy!Lazy means , lazy to log in.I knows that logging in and keeping on forums are the method to become a top rank holder.As far as possible I will try for it.

The FAQ here is only about earnings and some others.Today to edit my profile I had to search for a while.So I think it is also to be given in FAQ.

Hope the senior members of the site will help the new bees.

With a special Thanks to Roshan, I am Abid from Areacode of Malappuram District.
    Nice to see a student recommending his teacher to website. I also joined SPK today and trying my level best to contribute here. I was a member of ISC and I have earned a good amount of revenue their. My Google adsense revenue is also increasing day by day.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Nijin,
    So you also a new bee here.I also is a member of ISC.But I contributed there very less due to low payment for articles.But I realised that it was due to less key words in the article provided.I used to write articles of my choice rather than the keyword choice.So I decided to be here with that strategy.I think I can contribute a lot of article here according to the needs of the site SPK and earn my best from here.I wish all the success to you also.

Hello Abid sir and Nijin,

I extend you a warm welcome on behalf of the entire team of SpiderKerala. Spiderkerala is one of the rarest websites available from where we can earn lots of money by sharing our knowledge. Its once again and ever again "Knowledge is power", and just use that power here. More over Spider Kerala is not merely a revenue sharing site, but a great site for Human resource development in every manner as our webmaster Biju Cherian sir has said. So be attached with SPK and keep contributing here!!!

regards,

Roshan

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Roshan,
    What you told is from your experience and I am happy to see that you are one of the leading member of SPK.Keep the pace and continue to be in top position for ever.Regarding me it is just a leisure time business between wandering through many sites.So don't know how much will be here or there.I appreciate your achievements i the site and hearty congrats .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.