You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Football

When Will be Indian Football team in World Cup Squad?

Will it be possible within 50 years ?If India hosts the match will we be able to play in it?
    Hi,

India is moving ahead and thinking in a strategic way to enter the World cup.Just like the forign countries, India started 'Catch them young'plan. As part of this Sports & Educatioon promotion Trust (SEPT)formed.Children below the age of 10 get trained and giving them the confidence to play big matches.SEPT team won some of the foriegn tournement in last year and we can expect more from them.

Althaf,
    Thanks for your response.There is a SEPT team in my nearby village, Therattammal.It is the birth place of Indian footballs once best midfielder U.Sharaf Ali.The SEPT team of Therattammal had won many matches in India.Also two of the team members are in Indian team and had won many international matches also.One of them HMr.Hanan Javed is a promising player with a number of goals from his boot for India.Hope these young buds will make India once to enter the final round of World Cup Soccer matches.

Yes.It is Possible if they work hard.The main problem of Indian Football team is "They Have No Enough Stamina".

Hello,

I think that Indian Football team will be in World Cup Squad within 50 years. I think that in our country people are much in favor of Cricket in case of playing or promoting. In other counties Like Germany they love and like Football a lot. But in our Country this type of activity is not so much for Football. The other thing is that Our Football players have to work hard because all know that Practice Makes A Man Perfect.

With Regards,

Gopal Singh Rawat.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.