You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

SpiderKerala-The story of a successful Webportal

Dear Members,
    I am really glad to share the successful journey of SpiderKerala. Being a regional site which features information related to kerala, SPK has shown its power by the active contribution of our dear members. I do remember a quote "Where there is a will, there is a Way". Its really happening for SpiderKerala. Now our website is viewed by more than 6000 unique visitors daily. 31st December 2010 recorded the highest with 10,955 unique visitors.On 25th January 2011 we had 9,681 unique visitors. So things are going fine in SpiderKerala.

Now let me give you some information about SpiderKerala's ranking according to Alexa.
    Alexa Rank Details
    22,808(India);651,166(Global)

4,758(India); 84,569(Global)

3,517(India); 73,848(Global)

As on 04.02.2011
    2,296(India); 48,933(Global)

So its the team work that had brought this wonderful success. Lets hope our team effort would bring more success to SpiderKerala in the coming days.
    Thanks for sharing this good information. That means our contributions to this site are being recognized the world over. It is really heartening to learn that this site is growing very fast than other regional site. And recording 6000 visitors daily is the greatest hit for this site and i send my best wishes to fellow members for this great achievement.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hats off to the captain and the crew!

SPK has gone #4 position in our regional site network from #10 within 6 weeks. I would like to thank our webmaster Biju and the core team who worked with Biju to make this happen.

A special thanks to Babu, Latha, Joseph, Mohan, Raj, Rosha, Roshin, Nadheera, Lijin, Saleem, Sowmya, Sameera and Vandana for all the hard work you all put in to SPK to make this is a successfull web portal for Kerala.

We are on the right track. Under the leadership of Biju and with the help of our core team, I am sure we will achieve more than 500% growth by end of this year.

Let us work together and share the benefits.

Very happy to see that SPK is growing. Tony sir said that SPK is one of the top spider in regional website. I am very sure that SPK become #1 position is ISC regional site network within some days. The traffic will increase exponentially in SPK in coming dates because PSC exam is approaching. So SPK ranking will also increase.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Yes, Nijin. I also agree with you. Once the PSC exams are started, SPK will get more unique visitors. We all can work to gether for the success of our SPK.
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

I am very happy to join the SPK at right time.The statics indicate that the site is improving day by day in a tremandous way.All the members here are contributing their best in this regard.As Nijin and Roshin told the Kerala PSC is really a traffic increasing programme.Once the PSC tests are set to fire SPK will also rocket by number of unique visitor count.

I also wish to contribute so many thinks regarding Kerala PSC including some very rare question papers.I think the portal will be very useful then to all the PSC aspirants of Kerala.

Abid Areacode,

Thank you for your comments. SPK is making good progress with the help and support of members like you.

We are looking for a great future ahead.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.