You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Uploading Image in Articles

I visited How to display an image using IMG tag to know about image uploading.There I got -

You should use the HTML tag "IMG" to display images in web pages.

Example:

Some text related to the image

So is it possible to upload a image that is already uploaded in a site?Can I upload an image in my own computer?If yes how?
    Hello Abid sir,
    Yes, you can upload images from your computer, when needed. Displaying images between your resources can bring a new face to your resources. For example I have found an article "Yusaf Pathan - India's expectation in ICC World Cup 2011" written by you. A good resource explaining his talent. But if you upload a picture of Yusuf Pathan showing his batting ability can make your resource more colorful.

Uploading image is very simple. First you write the resource and description and all. Before clicking submit you can see an option "Add attachments to resource". Mark this option and click submit. Then you will be taken to uploading page. Now upload your desired picture. Then you have two option.

1. Displaying images below your resource.
    2. Displaying images between the resource.

Now mark your desired option. If you mark the first option, your image will be seen at the end of your resource. It is not so attractive. If you mark the second option, copy the HTML tag of your resource. Now paste this tag in the desired place of the resource, where you want to display your resource. Now your image will be displayed between the article you have written.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Nijin,

Thanks for the step by step instruction given by you. I had posted a resource today about the arrival of ICC Trophy at Kochi.When the image was to upload I looked your reply and did one by one as you told.But at last I obtained three HTML codes.Download link, image link and small image link.Here I had pasted the image link in my resource which I think is the suitable one.Since the image will be displayed only after its approval I don't know my steps are correct or not.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.