You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Is their anything wrong with my resource ?

I have found that resource written by members will only appears in search engine, once it is accepted. I don't know the exact procedure behind this. But my question is, I have written a resource on Kerala engineering entrance which is Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination 2011 new pattern and changes
    . I have credited the resource with Rs. 15. But I don't get any alert when this resource is approved which usually used to get once the resource is accepted. Now I check the search engine by typing the entire title. But unfortunately my resource is not listed in search engine. Then I type the address of the resource but no result. I think that editors have missed any usual procedure when approving the resource. So please give me a answer.
    Please submit my resource to Google database.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Look two of my resource.
    Schedule of India's match in ICC cricket world cup 2011
    Indian team for ICC Cricket World cup 2011 with their profile and previous world cup performance

These two resource have the same problem. Is their any problem in automatic submission to Google database? I type the entire url. Still no result. It means that resource is nowhere in the search engine. If the resource is nowhere in search engine means none will see my resource. Why to write articles if there are no readers ?
    Please reply.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Nijin,
    I checked your all resources but not found any problems as you said. It is located in search engine suitably. No problem with url search and content search. You cannot find your article in first 10 results if alreaady lot of similar good quality articles in web base. But no problem with your articles. I think your problem is solved now.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.