You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Discussionless forums.

When entered in some category for forum discussions there I see no threads at all.This really kill the time of member. So I suggest a method.If a forum is empty there should pop up a message when cursor is placed on it.So member can withdraw from opening it.
    Hi Abid,

It is very sad to hear that we have some sections with null content. The condition of our forum section is some what pathetic, and we have to overcome that by hot discussion on about every topic. In my opinion either we should post atleast one thread in each empty section very soon or should show a popup message as you said.

One other important factor is that most of our best members are not interested in forum, not even ready to read, it is really sad. I hope everything will solve very soon.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara.

Mr.Hamza,

I am shocked to hear that our members are not interested in forums.Then where they are going?How they earn points?The forum section brings many page impressions.So the webmaster has to look the matter seriously and should try to bring all active members to forum.

I think the sections or subcategories in forum discussion are inefficient.That is some of them do not convey its idea while some are not at all good.This large lay out itself is un attractive.So please rectify it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.