You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why there is no good discussions?

Many forums are seen without any discussion on going in them.Some forums are there where only some discussions are going on.In most of the forums the thread opener's view is not seen after reply.Is it banned to give reply for a forum post by the thread opener?
    Hi Abid,

There is no ban as you said, since it is necessary to post the view point of thread starter for guiding the ongoing discussion on the right way. But many members are interested only on starting the thread but not on guiding the discussion except a few. I hope we will overcome all issues very soon because our growth gives a good positive sign and some very good members like you and me. It is our duty to start good threads and discuss it in the right mode. Thanks for bringing a important issue for forum, good luck.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara

Abid Areacode you raised a valid point. A author who starts or initiates a thread mus also participate and interact with the contributors. Other wise there is no meaning for this forum. This point i was raising time and again but members do now follow it. That is why i am taking less interest now a days here.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

A discussion on a topic becomes lively only when some members post their views and the thread opener replies to it.Here none of them takes place.I had gone through many threads.Some of them like smart city are very good threads that bring traffic also.But its opener itself hadn't posted a reply to another member's discussion.

Also some threads are found without any reply.How can we move that discussion to front if no one posts a reply?Is it possible to share the views of thread opener itself if there is no other's reply?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.