You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

How can I edit a pending article?

I had submitted an article which is pending in status.If I wish to edit after leaving that page where can I find it?I tried pending tab in resource posting page many times.But it is not seen.In my resources also it is not seen.Where it goes then?

Also if a resource is edited after granding cash credits will it be reconsidered for higher amount?
    Abid Sir,

What I Know from some of my posts reviewed by WM, shared here:

At first, the resource you posted put under 'New Submission'. You can see them in the 'New Submission' category under resources. The resources under this category, not reviewed by the editors yet. When you open the resource you can see a message like 'The resource is not reviewed by the editors yet------". Once the editor reviewed it, it put either under Pending/Approved. If the resource has any problem(the reasons may vary), it put under pending and most probably the reason should be in the message like "The resource is under pending-Reason :-----" which can be seen when you open the resource. If your resource has no problem, the editors approved it and credited with needed points and cash credits. So, it will goes to Approved Categories.

'My resources' category only shows your resources which are approved. You can't see any of your 'new submissions' or 'pending' resources under this category.

Once you post a resource and approved, and at a later time if you want to edit it, you can do it. After your editing, it will goes to 'new submissions'(you can't see it in 'my resources'). When the WM reviewed it, it will surely credited with additional points and cash credits if it deserves. Then it will again appeared in 'Approved' Category. In the meantime, the cash credits( sometimes points too) for that resource may not appear in your total cash credits.

The case of Abid Sir, I think , most probably it will be in 'New Submissions' since you can't find it in 'Pending' and 'My resources'. Find your resource in 'New Submissions'. Open the resource and select edit. Hope your problem will solve with this.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

dear Abid areacode,

Once you post a resource and approved, and at a later time if you want to edit it, you can do it. After your editing, it will goes to 'new submissions'(you can't see it in 'my resources'). When the WM reviewed it, it will surely credited with additional points and cash credits if it deserves. Then it will again appeared in 'Approved' Category. In the meantime, the cash credits( sometimes points too) for that resource may not appear in your total cash credits.

The case of Abid Sir, I think , most probably it will be in 'New Submissions' since you can't find it in 'Pending' and 'My resources'. Find your resource in 'New Submissions'. Open the resource and select edit. Hope your problem will solve with this.

Visit My Blog for Latest Android Apps and Mobiles

Roshin and Anju,
    Thanks for your detailed replies.In my case I looked in new submissions as well as pending.In both I couldn't see them.Then I went to my profile page and through some links (I don't remember how )I reached the page where my articles submitted so far are shown.I clicked on the article which was just submitted , but not approved and edited it.But this method is not a good way to advice to a new member.So I request the web master to make necessary settings to do it easily.

Dear Abid Sir,
    When you log in to your page, you will find a column on the left side of the page giving various details about you under the MY Profile heading. There you will find topics like: Welcome with your name, My Alerts, Total Points, Member Level etc.
    If you click on the heading My Alerts you will get the details of your pending posts in a tabular form with dates and reasons for the status. If you click on the 'view' of the concerned posting the same will open. Click on the edit button on the top and edit.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Ramanadhanji,

(You also called me sir!).Thank you for the interest you shown to solve the problem that I faced.Now there is no pending article and so next time I may try to follow this methods.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.