Kerala Plus two (+2/HSE) SAY 2013 Examination Timetable
Kerala Plus two (+2/HSE) SAY 2013 examination timetable is given here. Kerala Plus two (HSE)/VHSE Result 2013 published. 81.34 percentages of students passed in HSE department while 90.32 percentages of students have passed in VHSE department. Read here to get district wise winning percentage of Plus 12th class result 2013. Plus two say/Improvement examination applications can be submit up to May 15.
Kerala education minister PK Abdu Rabb has officially declared Kerala State board HSE/VHSE/Technical schools/Kalamandalam schools/open schools/compartmental schools result at a press meet held in Trivandrum. In HSE department 81.34 percentages of students have passed. Next year onwards higher secondary teachers will make question papers for plus two examinations instead of college teachers.
District wise winning percentage of Plus two result in Kerala
- Thiruvananthapuram- 81.61%
- Pathanamthitta- 74.79%
- Alappuzha- 77.26%
- Ernakulam- 84.82%
- Kozhikkod- 82.5%
- Wayanad- 81.92%
Application for SAY/Improvement examination 2013
Students can submit application for plus two SAY/Improvement examinations up to May 15. For SAY examination, 100 Rs for each paper while its Rs 400 for improvement(each paper). Apart of it, Rs 20 has to be payed as certificate fees. Students need to submit application on or before 22 May for revaluation and copy of answer sheets. SAY/Improvement exam will be conducted between 27 May 27 and 31 May. SAY/Improvement examination only conducted for the second year theory papers only.
Time table for SAY/Improvement exam for Kerala Plus two
- 27/5/13-2.00PM-Second language,IT
- 28/5/13-physics,geography, accountancy, philosophy, music, anthropology, journalism
- 28/5/13-2.00 PM- Geology social works
- 29/5/13-9.30 AM- Chemistry,Politics, Sanskrit science
- 29/5/13-2.00 PM- Gandhian studies, Statistics
- 30/5/13-9.30AM- Maths, Computer applications, psychology, Sanskrit literature, Part 3 languages,
- 30/5/13-2.00PM- Economics, English literature
- 31/5/13-9.30 AM- Biology, Sociology, Computer science
- 31/5/13-2.00 PM- Home science,History, Business studies, Islamic history and culture, Electronics, EST, Communicative English