Call +91 8138875600 for details
The time for first and second allotments in KEAM 2013 through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) is nearing. A slight ignorance from the part of candidate may lead to lose of his/her claim for the admission. It is natural that lot of questions and confusions are there in their minds. Read the steps given below. It is a detailed explanation on what KEAM 2013 candidates need to to after first and second allotments.
1. KEAM 2013 Allotments: KEAM 2013 CAP first allotment will be published on 3rd July. The allotment result will only be based on students rank and other reservations, if available. Second allotment will be published on 13th July 2013. There are only two allotment phases to the admission in private self-financing colleges through KEAM this time. If more allotment phases are there in other colleges, it will be notified by Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
2. Remittance of Fee After Allotments :Candidates have to remit the prescribed fee for the course to the CEE Account in specified branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT). The fee receipt issued by the bank is the token of allotment. Candidates need to submit this at the allotted colleges during admission process. Failing to remit the fee makes the candidate not eligible for further allotments and he/ she will lose the current allotment. Candidates whose names are in the first allotment list can remit the prescribed fee and take admission at colleges from 6th July to 8th July.
Candidates whose names come up for the first time during second allotment and candidates who have received re allotment have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted. For the candidates whose name have already come up in the first allotment and gets a different course or college in second allotment, he/she has to remit only the fee difference between the two courses. Candidates do not have to pay fee if the amount in second allotment is less than the amount for the first allotted course. The last date for remittance of fee and joining colleges after second allotment is 17th July 2013. For private self-financing colleges only one day is allotted for taking admission and remittance of the fee. Candidates who are taking admission at private self-financing colleges have to report the allotted college on 17th July 2013 with the remitted fee slip
3. Admission in Colleges: after remitting the fee candidates have to report at the allotted colleges. If the candidate does not join the college in the time specified, candidate will lose the current allotment and his/her claims to further allotments. Candidates need to submit the documents given in the website to prove his/her identity and qualifications. These documents will be verified by the Head of the Department during admission time. The schedule to take admission at different colleges based on the course /branch allotted is published on the website of Kerala CEE.
4. Non-joining report submission : Colleges will submit the list and details of candidates who failed to report at the colleges within stipulated time to Kerala CEE. After the first allotment the list will be submitted on 8th July and after second allotment on 19th July 2013.
5. Changing and Deleting Higher Options: Candidates who remit the fees and joined the allotted college after KEAM 2013 first will get the facility to delete or change the priority of their higher order options. This facility is available in the 'Home Page' of the website after the candidate makes his/he login. Rearrangement and deleting higher options can be done from 10th July to 11th July (up to 3PM). If no change is made on the list, the already submitted priorities by the candidate will be considered as such for second allotment.
6. Further Allotments:After second allotment and counseling process notifications on further allotments will be announced by Kerala CEE only for courses in Government colleges.
Important Dates in KEAM CAP 2013 at a glance
• Fist Allotment of seats KEAM CAP 2013: 3rd July 2013
• Fee submission at SBT and getting admission in colleges: 4th July to 6th July. 2013
• Submission of Non-joining in colleges: 8th July 2013
• Rearranging and deleting Higher Options: 10th and 11th July (up to 3PM) 2013
• Second allotment of seats KEAM CAP 2013: 13th July 2013
• Final reporting at allocated Private self-financing colleges: 15th July 2013
• Final reporting at colleges other than private self-financing: 15th to 17th July 2013
• Submission of non-joining in colleges: 19th July 2013
The official website of KEAM CAP 2013 is : http://cee.kerala.gov.in. It is advised that candidates should visit the website frequently to get latest updates regarding KEAM 2013.