Call +91 8138875600 for details
Egg green peas curry is a Simple and breezy curry which we can have it for appam or chapattis. It's a tasty dish where both egg and green peas forms an awesome combination. It's one of a typical Kerala style curry which is a good side dish.
Ingredients of Egg Green Peas Curry
1) Green Peas - 100 g
2) Coconut Oil - 2 table spoon
3) Onion - 1 (chopped)
4) Tomato - 1/2 piece (chopped)
5) Green Chilly - 6 ( chopped)
6) Ginger - 1 small piece ( chopped)
7) Curry Leaves - 2 stems
8) Coriander Powder - 1 table spoon
9) Turmeric Powder - 1 tea spoon
10) Garam Masala - 1/2 tea spoon
11) Potato – 1 (chopped into small pieces)
12) Coconut Milk - half of a coconut
13) Egg - 2 (half boiled and diametrically split)
14) Add salt to taste
15) coriander leaves - add adequately
Preparation Method for Egg Green Peas Curry
1) Boil green peas overnight.
2) Wash the green peas and Boil it in a pan.
3) After it was boiled separate the cooked green peas and the stock.
4) Now boil the egg, after the was boiled remove the shell of the egg an keep it aside.
5) Add sunflower oil or olive oil (which is good for health) in a heavy bottomed pan.
6) Add chopped onions and fry it until it into turns light brown.
7) Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chili and cook it for 3 minutes and add the powders, fennel seeds and curry leaves into it and mix well for 3 minutes.
8) Add 2 tablespoons of stock and mix well and Remove it from the flame and allow cooling.
9) Now Grind the masala into a smooth paste and add it in the same pan add remaining stock into it and let it boil and add cooked peas, chopped tomato, salt and cook for 3 minutes.
10) Add the coconut milk and let it boil after some time and add the boiled eggs.
11) Cover it with a lid and cook it for 3 minutes.
12) Remove it from the flame, chopped coriander leaves and cover it again for a few more minutes.
13) Your egg green peas curry is ready to be served.