Call +91 8138875600 for details
The Kerala karimeen fry is one of the most favorite dishes in Kerala where most of the people will like to have this dish. Kerala Karimeen fry is very easy to prepare and it will take hardly 10 minutes to prepare this dish, it's very tasty and sought after delicacy in Kerala, so all age group people would like to tasty this dish. You can prepare this dish normally at your home and we can have it for rice where it will be very good.
Ingredients of Kerala Karimeen Fry
1. Karimeen, cleaned and slit – 4 nos
2. Dry red chillies – 10 gms
3. Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
4. Pepper – 5 to 6
5. Red onions – 5 (small ones)
6. Garlic – 5 cloves
7. Oil – As required
8. Salt to taste
9. Curry leaves
Preparation method of Kerala Karimeen Fry
1) Take the karimeen and clean it well and slit it into four nos.
2) Places those four pieces of fish in a plat and Smear the fish with some lime juice and keep for some time.
3) Now take a pan and add some oil (as required) and mix the dried chilly, turmeric powder, pepper, Red onion, garlic and salt (as required) and grind it to a fine paste.
4) Now take the fish pieces and apply the paste on the fish pieces and keep it for an hour.
5) Take a pan and add some oil in a frying pan and add the fish in to the pan and fry the fish on both sides of the fish in a low flame.
6) Once the fish has been fried remove the fish from the pan and place the fired fish in a separate plate.
7) Add some curry leaves around the fried fish and add some lemon on the fish.
8) Your Kerala karimeen fry is now ready to be served.