Call +91 8138875600 for details
Kozhivarutha Curry is one of the Kerala special dishes. It's a very tasty dish where everyone will like to taste this dish. It's one of the easiest dishes to be prepared and it will hardly take 10 Minutes to prepare this dish.
Ingredients of Kerala Kozhivarutha Curry
1. Chicken -800 Gm
2. Coriander seeds -100 Gms
3. Red chillies -10 Gms
4. Pepper corns -10 Gms
5. Turmeric powder- 3 Gms
6. Cinnamon- 2 Gms
7. Cardamom- 2 Gms
8. Cloves- 2 Gms
9. Fennel seeds - 3 Gms
10. Coconut oil -50 Ml
11. Coconut - 1 No
12. Salt to taste
13. Onions- 225 Gms
14. Tomato -100gms
16. Curry leaves - 2 Sprigs
17. Ginger garlic paste -10 Gms
18. Chilli powder -5 Gms
Preparation Method of Kozhivarutha Curry
1. Take the Chicken as per you required and clean the Chicken and cut the Chicken into small pieces.
2. Take a pan and add some oil and fry grated coconut, coriander seeds, red chilly, turmeric powder, fennel seeds and pepper corn.
3. Now take the above mixture and grind the mixture into smooth paste.
4. Take some onion and slice those onions into pieces and cut the coconut into small pieces and slit chilies also.
5. Take a pan and add some oil into the pan and heat the oil, add some saute coconut pieces into the pan and also add onions, green chillies and cleaned chicken pieces into the pan.
6. Add some ginger garlic paste into the pan, and add some powdered massalas and saute well.
7. Now add the ground massalas, stock and cook it on a low flame.
8. Take some tomato, and cut those tomatoes into quarters.
9. Add those tomatoes and curry leaves into the pan.
10. Now Cook the on a low flame till the gravy becomes thick.
11. Now add some hot garnished with fried coconut pieces.
12. At last you're hot Kozhivarutha Curry dish is ready to be served.