Call +91 8138875600 for details
Moru Kachiyathu is one of the favourite dish in Kerala which is wonderful taste and health benefits. We can easily prepare this recipe in our home itself. It will hardly take only 10 Minutes to prepare this dish.
Ingredients of Kerala Moru Kachiyathu Recipe
1. Curd - 2cup
2. Onion - 1 medium size
3. Ginger - 1 thumb size
4. Garlic - 4-5 pods
5. Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
6. Fenugreek - 1/2 tsp
7. Curry leaves
8. Water - 2cups
9. Red chilly - 2 (whole)
10. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
11. Chilly powder - 1tsp
12. Cummin powder - 1tsp
13. Salt – As required
14. Oil – As required
Preparation Method for Kerala Moru Kachiyathu Recipe
1. Take a vessel and add some water in the vessel.
2. Add 2 cups of curd on the vessel and mix it with the water on the vessel.
3. Now add curry leaves and salt as required on the vessel.
4. Keep the vessel in a sim flame.
5. Until steam comes on the top Vessel, Stir well to one side using a wooden spatula.
6. Remove the vessel from the flame.
7. Now take a pan and add some oil into the pan and heat it in a medium flame, add some mustard seeds and fenugreek in the pan.
8. Now when the seeds split-teds add chopped onion along with chopped ginger, garlic and red chilly in the pan.
9. Until the onion turned in to light brown, fry the mixture.
10. Now add turmeric powder, chilly powder and cummin powder and allow it to heat for at least 1 minute in the pan.
11. Now add the mixture in to the vessel containing moru and mix it well in to one direction with the wooden spatula. Add salt as required.
12. Add some curry leaves on the top of the dish.
13. Now your Nadan moru kachiyathu dish is read to be served.