Call +91 8138875600 for details
When we hear some name of dishes that time we feel to taste it. Because we like some dishes that much. The Capsicum Masala Fry is very tasty vegetarian food. This dish is very popular in Kerala. You can prepare it in your house itself by following my tips and preparing procedure for a delicious Capsicum Masala Fry dish for your tasty tongue.
Ingredients for Capsicum Masala Fry
• 3 capsicum, any color or a mix , sliced long
• 3 cloves of sliced garlic
• 1 tbsp of oil
• 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds
• 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
• 2-3 green chilies (or 1/2 tsp red chili powder)
• 1 tsp of curry powder or garam masala (or add coriander powder, jeera, anything you prefer)
• A few curry leaves, optional
Preparation method of Capsicum Masala Fry
1. Heat oil in pan and add along with mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds burst, add the sliced garlic and cook for 5 seconds.
2. In this add the sliced capsicum and slit green chilies and then mix well.
3. Add salt to taste and cook until the capsicum gets soft about 6 to 8 minutes.
4. After that add the turmeric powder and the spices of your choice. Mix it well and add along with few curry leaves.
5. Cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes until you get fragrant.
6. After preparing this dish you can remove from the flame. Now you can serve hot Capsicum Masala Fry with steamed rice and roti.
1. While you are preparing this dish, you can add onions and ginger.
2. If you like to prepare Capsicum Masala Fry as simple and easy as possible, you can add one more vegetable with this like brinjal or potato.