Call +91 8138875600 for details
Every people like to eat tasty and healthy food. We can't survive without food. That's why we give more important to food. For what purpose we earn money? First we earn money to eat then only all. In this Vegetable Masala Poori we use plain flour it is very useful to your health. To impress guest you can use some Vegetable Masala in as usual Poori. I can give assurance for preparing this recipe in your home by following below procedure. Here I have given easy procedure for preparing this tasty food.
Ingredients for Vegetable Masala Poori
To make poori
Maida -100 gms
Salt to taste
To prepare masala curry
Green Peas-50 gms
Karam masala powder (Chicken masala powder)
For serving and decorations
Any crispy snacks with chilly and salt flavor
Sweet Tomato Sauce
Preparation method for Vegetable Masala Poori
How to prepare poori?
1. Mix up the plain four and rava in the given proportions and add along with small amount of salt to taste and enough water make dough.
2. Create small size dough and then fry the dough's and stay ready the small sized pooris about 5 cm dia.
How to prepare Vegetable Masala?
1. Boil the potatoes and green peas separately and keep to the side. Don't boil the both in same pan because taste will change.
2. Pour 4 tsp of oil in pan and put the onions, tomato in that and until golden brown color appear.
3. Add along with this carrot boiled, potato boiled and green peas.
4. Add 1 spoon of chili powder,1/2 sp of Coriander powder,1/2 sp of Garam masala powder or chicken masala powder and pour 2 or 3 cups of water to boil.
5. Add the required salt in the mixture. When the masala is well cooked, add coriander leaves to it and then switch off the stove.
How to serve?
1. In a basin, take two big spoons of vegetable masala, 3-5 samall pooris and then stir mutually.
2. Add grated raw onion, carrot and coriander leaves on it.
3. Keep the lemon slices and thick curd close to the bowl and then you may serve.
4. You can serve along with use Sweet tomato sauce is also a good choice. To make more taste in this dish you can add any crispy snacks.