Call +91 8138875600 for details
The Non-Veg Puttu is one of the Kerala's famous dishes. Everyone will like to taste this dish it's very easy to prepare this dish and all age group people would to have this dish.
1. Puttu powder – 1.5 cups
2. Coconut – ½ – 1cup
3. Salt –(As Required)
4. Water –(As Required)
5. Cooked beef/chicken – 300 gms
6. Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
7. Tomato – 1 small, chopped
8. Garam masala – ¼ -1/2 tsp
9. Crushed pepper – ½ tsp
10. Coriander leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
11. Coconut oil -–(As Required)
Method to prepare
1. Non – Veg Puttu is very easy to prepare, it's one of the easiest food to prepare.
2. Take a pan and add some Puttu powder in it and add some salt in it.
3. Mix the Puttu powder and salt well.
4. Add some little water into the Puttu mix until the powder becomes moist/wet.
5. Add some of the grated coconut to this Puttu mix and mix it well.
6. Now keep the Puttu mix aside for 10 minutes.
7. Now take the cooked meat and keep it in a plat.
8. Now take a pan and add some oil in the pan and heat the oil.
9. Add some chopped onions in the heated oil in a pan and fry it until it turns into golden brown.
10. Add chopped tomato and salt in the pan cook till the tomato becomes soft.
11. Add crushed pepper and garam masala mix it well.
12. Add 3 to 4 cups of hot water in to the pan and cook till the water gets dried.
13. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
14. Now mould the Puttu Kutti.
15. Now at the first layer add one spoon of coconut.
16. Add meat masala at the second layer.
17. The layer must 3-4 spoons of Puttu Mix
18. Repeat the process, till the mould is filled and make sure that the mould is not tightly packed and cover mould with the lid.
19. Now fill water in puttu kudam and place the Puttu kutti on Puttu kudam.
20. Cook it in a medium flam for 5 minutes.
21. Your Erachi Puttu is ready to be served.