Call +91 8138875600 for details
All the engineering entrance examinations are over. Results are out. And now students are in the most important part of their life. To take a decision; whee to study and what to study. With response to the increase ind demands on engineers throughout the world much students opt their carrier in engineering. There are plenty of options in Kerala and outside Kerala for engineering options. But,there are certain things students need to take care before joining to a particular college . Students need to select the best course and college for the rank they got in the Entrance exams.
For knowing the list of Engineering Colleges in Kerala, click below;
list of engineering colleges in Kerala
The admissions to various colleges are based on the following entrance examinations.
1. IIT Joint Entrance Examination(IIT JEE) for the admission in IITs in India.
2.All India Engineering Entrance Examination(AIEEE) for the admission of all the NITs in India including NIT Calicut.
3. Kerala Engineering Entrance(KEE) for the admission of government Engineering colleges in Kerala. This is also taken as the criteria for the admission in some private colleges in Kerala.
4.CUSAT Entrance examination for the admission of students in CUSAT Colleges
5BITS engineering entrance examination for the admission in BITS
According to the latect engineering colleges ranking in India by Outlook India,
1 .IIT Kharagpur
2 .IIT Bombay
3 .IIT Kanpur
4 .IIT Delhi
5 .IIT Madras
6 .BITS Pilani
7 .IIT Roorkee
8 .IT-BHU Varanasi
9 .IIT Guwahati
10. College of Engg, Anna Univ Chennai
Among the first 10 engineering colleges, the only private college is BITS.
15 .NIT Trichy
16 .NIT Warangal
18. NIT Suratkal
32. NIT Calicut
Top 10 engineering colleges in Kerala
And the top engineering colleges in Kerala are;
1.National institute of technology. calicut
2.T K M College of engineering .kollam
3.college of engineering.Trivandram
4.Govt. Engineering college .Trichur
5.Model engineering college.cochin
8.RIT Govt. engineering college.Kottayam.
9.Lal Bahadoor Sasthri college of engineering.kasargode.
10.Govt.Engineering college.Barton hill.Trivandrum
Points to note in centralised allotment process
1. Students should choose the colleges according to the infrastructure provided by them along with the rankings and previous years' placements in the college.
2.There are various options available for the students in terms of courses and colleges. Almost all the main colleges offer the core courses. Some courses like engineering physics and photonics are restricted only few colleges.
3.Choosing the course is the most difficult task as far as the students are considered. Some students have a pre-planned option for the course they want to join. Courses should be chosen in such a way that it should enjoy enough scopes in the future, exactly four years after the completion of the course. Seeing the recent recession, omitting IT field would not be a better option. It will be a blunder it you choose the course depending on the present demand. Select those courses which has a rapidly developing technology.As it will recover soon and surely in the next four years.
4.And one most important thing is that students should choose the carrier according to their own aptitude too. A student who is poor in Physics need not apply for Engineering Physics.
6.If you are not getting admission to any of the government colleges, try the private colleges. After all, for good engineer, he can develop from anywhere.
7.For the shortage of cashes, there are loan facilities available in various banks without any interests.
8. After selecting the college and the course, try to follow the deadlines. There are many cases in which the well qualified students have lost their admission to the best colleges due to carelessness.
9. There are many certificates like TC, rank card, plus two mark sheet, migration certificates etc to be submitted during the admission time. Make sure that , all these items are with you and are not lost.
During the admission time students need to be very accurate and precise, because they are deciding their future . A little mistake may lead to a worst future.
So be precise.