Things you want to avoid in SpiderKerala to prevent deletion and pending of resources
So many articles of members are getting deleted or pending. There are some reasons for the resources being deleted or pending. I tell you here about some possible reasons for the deletion of resources and things to avoid to prevent them.
Possible reasons of deletion or pending of resources and tips to avoid it
- Copied content: As you know Spider Kerala is not allowed to have any copied content in any section of this site. Our Editors are very vigilant to check for copied content. They will make a vast search to know the originality of the resources whether it is copied or not. Afterward only they will take the decision on these resources. Editors are deleting the copied contend not to hurt you, but to avoid copyright violation allegations in our site. SPK don't want to get a name copy cat. As all copied content posts will be strictly deleted, you need to take special care about your contents and make certain it is your own words, not from any other sources like other sites and printed media.
Sometime anyone may use some topics which are related to their studying subjects, assignments, projects and other printed books. In that case you need to write these in your own words because any other websites may use these same contents in their resources. So make sure that your resources are self written, not copied from any other sources.
- Serious spelling and grammatical errors: The other reason for rejection of your resources is spelling errors. As all of you know there is no chance to approve the resources which have serious errors. So one thing you can do to avoid these errors in your posts, copy and paste your content into a word document and cross check for any red line or green line (spelling error and grammatical error respectively). If you find such errors, correct them in proper spelling and grammar.
- Usage of Improper punctuations and spaces: Usage of improper punctuations and unnecessary spaces in between your lines and in titles will not impress any more to Editors. This is another reason of your resources are getting deleted, pending and having less mark. So you should not use any unnecessary punctuations marks and spaces.
- Images from other sites: You should not use the picture which has got watermark. The pictures which are belonging to other sites will not be allowed in SPK.
- Usage of External Links: Your resources will not approve and credit good marks if that is consists of any external link of other websites. You can provide the URL id in your resources. But external links are not allowed in SPK. You have another option called bookmarks to put other website links and give concerned description regarding the link.
- Posting of invalid contents: If you post unnecessary contents, even though your post is approved you won't get more cash and points. So it is very significant that you need to be conscious about your content and the content should be valid.