Call +91 8138875600 for details
When submitting your application form in response to a Kerala PSC job notification, you should not attach any certificates/copies of certificates with the form. You will, though, need to submit certain certificates on successful completion of the exam. You need to check out each notification for which certificates are required. The format for these certificates are available at the official KPSC website.
Click here to know more about the KPSC application forms: Kerala PSC exam application form features
Kerala PSC Documents Required for KPSC jobs
I Proof of age:
(a) True copy of the relevant page of S.S.L.C. (or its equivalent)
(b) True copy of the relevant extract of the School Admission Register
(c) True copy of the Transfer Certificate.
If you have not studied in an educational institution, you can submit the following documents as proof of your age:-
(1) True copy of horoscope attested by a Gazetted Officer.
(2) True copy of certificate issued from Muslim Juma-At attested by a Gazetted Officer.
(3) Relevant portion of the Baptism Register attested by the Parish Priest.
(4) Authenticated extract from the Birth Register.
(5) True copy of Certificate of Birth issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death duly certified (Specifying name and address) by a Gazetted Officer.
II Proof of Educational Qualifications:
(a) Either the Degree or Provisional Certificate obtained from a University
(b) Diploma or Certificate or in their absence, Provisional Certificates issued by the competent authority
(c) In the case of candidates who have passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent Certificate the relevant page of S.S.L.C. or equivalent Certificate containing the necessary endorsement of eligibility for College Admission/Public Service.
(d) In the case of candidates with educational qualifications lower than those mentioned above, the extract of the relevant portion of the school record issued under the signature of the Head of the Institution.
Note: Mark sheets showing marks record will not be accepted as proof of educational qualifications for any candidate.
III Proof of Community: For candidates who belong to other backward classes, who claim the benefit of reservation or relaxation from upper age limit.
(a) Relevant extract of the S.S.L.C. or equivalent Certificate or the School Admission Register containing the entry regarding Community.
(b) A Certificate from the Village Officer concerned.
Note: A candidate cannot submit school records of other States as proof of community. In such a case, you will have to submit a community certificate from the Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Village Officer of concerned Village (in the cases of SC/ST candidates-Tahsildar) where they reside.
KPSC Certificate Formats Links
Click on the links below to get the Certificate you need:
1. Certificate of Experience
Certificate of Experience in English
Certificate of Experience in Malayalam
2. Certificate of Experience for Ex-Servicemen
3. Community Certificate
4. Community Certificate for Malai Arayan Christian
5. Community Certificate for OBC
6. Medical Certificate
7. Nativity Certificate (English and Malayalam)
8. Non- Creamy Layer Certificate
9. Receipt of Application Form (received from the Head of the Office)
10. Rechecking of Answer Scripts
11. Application form for obtaining photocopy of OMR Answer Script (English and Malayalam)
Important Note: When called for personal interview/oral test, candidates must produce both the original and self-attested copies of relevant documents/certificates.