Voters Identity Card Online in Kerala
The online registration for voters identity for 2011 Kerala has been started in Kerala electoral website. The citizens of India who were born on or before 1st January 1993 are eligible to apply. The applicants have to fill their details in the online application form and should take the print out of the application they have filled. Then it have to be signed and must forward to the Taluk Office on the prescribed date. The applicants also need to produce an original certificate which shows their date of birth.
Instructions for filling Voters Identity Card application
1. Before filling the application you must read the Voters Identity Card online registration tips.
2. You need to have your relatives Election Identity Card number while filling up your application form. So collect that before you are going to register.
3. The applicant must write their name, relation name and address in Malayalam on the print out.
4. The applicant must hand over their filled print out application to the Taluk Office of your area.
5. While going to the Taluk office, you have to keep the original certificate which shows your date of birth for taking the photograph.
6. The certificates you have to bring is your nativity certificate and your age verification certificate.
More articles: Voters Identity Card Online