Call +91 8138875600 for details
Finance minister of India,Pranab Mukherjee on Monday presented in the Parliament the Indian Union Budget 2011-2012 for the coming financial year beginning in April 2011. Read here Indian Union Budget 2011 highlights.
Indian Union Budget 2011-2012 Key Updates -4
31. Money laundering cases to be dealt effectively
32. Task force will be formed to deal with black money
33. Allocation increased for backward region development
34. Bill to amend Indian Stamp Act to to be introduced?
35. Assistance to N-E states will be doubled
36. To provide Rs 200 cr for clean up of lakes
37. Rs 200 core for launching environmental programmes
38. Pension amount to 80 yrs and above increased from Rs 200 to Rs 500
39. Rs 52,057 cr for education sector
40. To propose National Mission for Hybrid Electric Vehicle