Business Informatics And E-Commerce Question Paper for Sixth Semester Bsc. Computer Science Exam.
: 5 (
Full Question Paper of subject Business Informatics And E-commerce in Sixth Semester Bsc. Computer Science Degree Examination conducted in colleges under Kerala University held during the period March 2011. Computer science is a credit and semester Course and Bsc. Computer Science includes Six Semesters and the final semester contains the Subject Business Informatics and E Commerce.
Reg.No. : .......................
Name : ...........................
Sixth Semester Bsc. (Computer Science) Degree Examination, March 2011
BUSINESS INFORMATICS AND E-COMMERCE
Time: 3 Hours Max.Marks:75
PART - A
Answer any ten questions. Each question carries 3 marks. [Marks 10x3=30]
1. What are the facilities available in internet ?
2. Explain client-server Computing model?
3. What are public keys? Explain?
4. Explain Cryptanalysis?
5. What are G2C and C2C?
6. Explain secret key cryptographs?
7. What are the web selling models?
8. Explain features of the IT Act?
9. Define digital signature?
10. What is meant by SSL?
11. Explain fire walls?
12. What are smart cards?
13. Explain electronic payment system?
PART - B
Answer any five questions. Each carries 6 marks.
14. Explain electronic media in education?
15. Define E-commerce?
16. What is meant by Encryption?
17. How is firewalls implemented?
18. Discuss any two web based marketing models?
19.How is data security achieved in business transactions?
20. Explain the B2B e-commerce site?
21. Explain any one of the web selling model?
PART - C
Answer any one question. Each question carries 15 marks.
22. Explain the e-money and e-credit account's security concerns like authenticity, privacy, integrity and non- repudiation?
23. Discuss the importance of IT and e-business in a state like Kerala?
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Business Informatics And E-Commerce Question Paper for Sixth Semester Bsc. Computer Science Exam."
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Awards & Gifts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Last 7 Days
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India. All Rights Reserved.