Post :- Sub Inspector of Police Trainee (General Executive Branch)
Category Numbers- 315/07 to 317/07
Part.I :- General Knowledge , Current Affairs, General Science, Constitution etc.
1 • Current events of International, National and State Importance
• National movements with special reference to Kerala – Political, Social,
Economic and Cultural Movements
• Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India with special
emphasis on Kerala
2 • Indian Polity and Governance, salient features of the Constitution of India • Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy
• Economic and Social developments, sustainable developments, demographic and social sector initiatives, poverty alleviation empowerment of women, Kudumbasree and its functions.
3 • General Science – Common Scientific facts, important scientific phenomena, India's achievements in the field of science,milestones in the field of Indian Space Programme.
4 Basic knowledge of :-
• Right Issues:- Human Rights, Right to Education, Information
etc., Social Audit, Lokayuktha, Ombudsman, Women's Commission, Child Labour etc.
• Cyber Crimes:- Hi-tech Crime Enquiry Cell, Crime against women, Kerala Anti Social Activities (Prevention) Act, Abkari Act, Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens – responsibility of Police
• Provisions of Copy Right Act, Vehicle Accidents, Wearing of helmet, Janamythri, Ragging, Sexual Assault etc.
Part.II :- General English
2 Summarize a passage into one third of its length
3 Paragraph writing
Part.III :- Regional Language
1 Paragraph writing
2 Essay not exceeding 500 words
3 Translate a paragraph into Regional Language
Note :- Candidates should answer Part I and Part II in English and Part III in
Regional languages like Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada.