Vasthu Tips for Kitchen
In Kerala many old homes have separate out house for kitchen which have situated in north direction of the main house. The outhouse is connected to the main house by a small passageway. In our traditional system, in kitchen for cooking mainly using firewood it will produce a lot of carbon and smoke. To prevent this fog coming into main house they were using separate outhouse for kitchen. From 1970 onwards the cooking style underwent active change firewood to gas and other electronics systems, also the joint family changed to nuclear family.
Making a house for small families we need to find correct position for the kitchen it provide good health for the members of the house. So Vasthu is essential to find the correct position of the kitchen in a house.
Ten Vasthu Tips for Kitchen
1. The best place for kitchen is in the southeast direction of the house.
2. Make cooking platform face to east direction in the middle of the house.
3. Place a window in the middle of the wall to the east or to the north. It will help to get maximum sunlight in the morning.
4. Do not place door in the southwest area of the kitchen.
5. Never provide to the southwest area of the house.
6. Kitchen sink place in the northeast position never to the south.
7. Fridge, microwave and any other appliances can place anywhere except north east area of the kitchen.
8. The door to the kitchen can be to the northeast or northwest of the kitchen.
9. If we need to construct the kitchen in southern side as a separate out house in north facing house, we should confirm that the floor level of the kitchen and main house is same and never lower than it.
10. Keep the position of the kitchen and stove in correct position it provides good health and prosperous life for the members of the house.
Call +91 8138875600 for details