You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Malayalis

malayaly its a criminal word in keralam most of the malayalys are crual mind people thy are not help to other but he want help to others malayalys always cheatter
    I feel sorry to read this comment. If it is submitted as a sarcastic comment, well it is ok. Otherwise, it is not a welcome one to be included here. One cannot arrive at these types of conclusions, may be, based on personal experiences.

Cruelty is not inborn. No one is born cruel. It is the society, which brings him/her up, that makes the individual cruel. No society is there in the world with cruel people alone. As far as Malayalees are concerned only very few are there with cruelty in their blood. Just reading the news papers will help finding out who are behind such cruel actions.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

at first tanks 4 ur replay i thing most of the malayaly not for all i want to make money i want leave i am happy in eatch and every second thay are not thing for other

We cannot point a group of people and say about their character as a general. Some may be helpful were some may not be.
    Visit for the all time best sms collection in many categories.

thank mr jobi for your waluable camment am cansidering other state peoples and kerala peoples

Dear Friend unais,
    I feel that you have to be a little more careful about your English usage. Spelling and the structure of language need lots of corrections. Please practice writing good English.
    Thank you.
    With regards

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.