You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to lose weight ? Try this it works

Hello ,I am going to share with you a few tips and trick for loosing weight .Loosing weight is something which cannot be achieved suddenly.I have done this and from February 20th to till today March 27th i have lost around 6 Kgs which is giving me a Bundle of Happiness ,Try this it works. If anyone has any doubts then you can ask me .

Firstly you have to be self confident that you can loose weight no matter whatever happens.

So as we start i am going to tell again self confidence and will power are the most important factors .So lets start with a good bye to Chocolates,Junk food,Alcohol,Beers,Aerated drinks ,Bakeries.

1.For the first day go for Fruits only .....you might think it is not not possible but it is...Fruits like Apple ,Oranges,Grapes Watermelon,Gauva,Mangoes and anything except Bananas will do.This is done to reduce the intake of food and increase the intake of water content in your Body. To subside hunger one can take Phytolacca Berry tablets available at most of the Medical Stores at Rs.100 a bottle which can be used for 1 month if taken 4 tablets daily ,2 morning and 2 at night .Tablets should be taken half an hour before breakfast and dinner.

2.We should follow the same types of foods as on first day and drink lots of juices ,remember Banana should be avoided..nothing other than fruits or juices for the first week.

3.On the second week we can start having some rice during lunch ,in a small cup with a little of your favorite recipe.If you are feeling hungry then that hunger must be adjusted by having fruits and not rice.Dinner can consist of two chapatis with preffered recipe and the rest hunger to be compensated by Fruits. Remember to drink plenty of water.

4.Buy some Glucose from Local Medical store and drink it when you feel tired, although Having a Tender Coconut is much better...glucose is an option for those people where tender coconut cannot be found easily.

5.Now by this time we can eat only a small amount of rice during lunch and you will feel full.You can notice a gradual decrease in your weight .By the time you have done all these you will have lost around 5 Kgs and that is for sure.
    Hello Manu,

You have told us very good tips for losing weight. It is right to take small amount of rice. It is good to take fruits ans fruit juice. These things are really beneficial for our health. These things provide us bitamin.

We should take also green vegetables. In order to take these things we should do some exercise daily. We should pay attention towards Yoga also. With the help of Yoga some people are getting benifits in every field related to strong diseases.

Water is very important for everyone so we should take a good amount of water daily.

I think that if we pay attention towards in daily habits of living then we can control our weight also. Like take food in time,take sleep in time etc.

With regards

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

The best way to reduce weight is diet control & proper exercise. One should take foods which contain high-fiber. This will reduce hunger. Avoide high-caloried food items. Take as much as water you can. Do not drink cold water or other soft drinks. Avoide fried food items. Eat only food items made at home, if possible. Eat as much as green vagitables. Daily eat some vagitables without cooking. Avoide non-veg from your daily diet.

This is very important to give proper exercise to your body. The best time to have the exercise is morning time before break fast. In the morning time, before break fast, the blood sugar level will be low. This will consume deposited fat.

Hello

Well It is right for controlling weight we have to control our diet. If one is taking a lot food then it is problem. If one is taking food not in time then it is problem.

The another thing is that it is very necessary to do exercise daily. To get a fit body and mind we should do exercise daily. If one is taking a lot of food and he is not doing any physical work then it is also a problem for him as increasing in weight. So we should take proper diet and in time. We should also take attention to do exercise daily.

With Regards

Gopal Singh Rawat
    SPK(SpiderKerala).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.