You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

തെരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പു ചൂടോ വേനല്‍ ചൂടോ കൂടുതല്‍

തെരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പു ചൂടുപിടിച്ചതോടെ നാടും നഗരവും ഉണര്‍ന്നു കഴിഞ്ഞു. മതിലുകളും പോസ്റ്റുകളും മരങ്ങളും വരെ വിവിധ പാര്‍ട്ടികളുടെ കൊടികളും പുഞ്ചിരിച്ചു കൈകൂപ്പി നില്‍ക്കുന്ന സ്ഥാനാര്‍ത്ഥികളുടെ പോസ്റ്ററുകളും കൊണ്ട് അലങ്കരിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞു. അടുത്ത പടിയായി വാഹനങ്ങളില്‍ കഴിയുന്നത്ര സ്പീക്കറുകള്‍ വെച്ച് അതിലൂടെ പരമാവധി ഉറക്കെ സ്ഥാനാര്‍ത്ഥികളെ പ്രകീര്‍ത്തിച്ചു ഒന്നിന് പുറകെ ഒന്നായി നീങ്ങാന്‍ തുടങ്ങും. വാഹനം കടന്നുപോയി കുറച്ചു സമയത്തേക്ക് കൂടെ അതിന്റെ അലകള്‍ മുഴങ്ങുന്ന തരം പ്രകടനം ആയിരിക്കും. ഇതൊന്നും പോരാതെ കവലകള്‍ തോറും യോഗങ്ങള്‍. അതും എത്രമാത്രം സ്പീക്കറുകള്‍ എത്രദൂരം വരെയാക്കം എന്ന് ചിന്തിക്കുന്ന സംഘാടകര്‍.
    കുറച്ചു ദിവസത്തേക്ക് മാത്രമേയുള്ളൂ എങ്കില്‍ പോലും വസ്തുനിഷ്ടമായി കാര്യങ്ങളെ മനസ്സിലാക്കുന്ന നമ്മുടെ ആളുകളുടെ ഇടയില്‍ ഇനിയും ഇങ്ങനെയുള്ള പ്രചാരണങ്ങളുടെ ആവശ്യമുണ്ടോ?

പ്രതികരണങ്ങള്‍ പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു.

ഹര്‍ഷന്‍
    Yes the climate is hot and election propaganda of parties are hotting up. The parties have already disafigured the pubilc walls, electric posts etc with their postures, photos, banners etc. Once again we will elect a group and start complaing within 3 months of the new Govenment assuming charge.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi,

These Election Dramas, we are watching every 5 years. Nothing new in that. WE also sure that every 5 years LDF and UDF will come one after another.

Because we will not like the work of ruling party and after 5 years we will through them out and bring the other one. Again we will through them also and get the previous one. Nothing new in this...

I think I will rate all these "sambhava vikasangal" as one of the greatest comedy film that I could able to see once in 5 years. Sure super hit.

So I think i should really care about "Venal Chudu". Ho Can't sit in the home, or walk on the road. I should better go for a "Rally" against "Global Warming" !!!!!

Again I will definitely cast my vote, Because "THAT IS MY RIGHT"...
    Best wishes....

Every election has these types of propaganda 'melas'. Now because of restrictions in election expenses, slight reduction is seen.
    As doubted, the purpose of all these among a group of people who are well aware of what is happening around need a search. But, what is seen in the speeches indicate that it is not the developmental issues that are being discussed very often. Simply,each one find fault with the other, the reason may be different. It is becoming personal fights. Non-issues are projected as major issues.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.