You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Spike in cash credit

There was a spike in my personal cash credit. Actually, it should range in two hundreds, but now it is showing in five hundreds. How it happened? Web masters please check this issue in cash credits.
    Hey, Anumol. You are selected as ' Twinkling star' for the month of March in 2011. Congrats. So you got Rs.300 for this award. That is why your cash credit is changed from ther ange of 200 to 500. Did you notice the announcement of this award. Please see it here:Special Award Winners for March. You must have a look at the forum sextion in Spider Kerala. Other wise, you will not know such announcement and will not know about the current contests going on. So in future, consider these things.
    Also you can see your cash credits in your profile. There will be detailed information about cash credits in each section and also the awards for you. In the profile page, click on the Gifts and Awards Tab

Alternatively you can also know the cash credits announced by Spider Kerala by seeing this page: Cash Credits. In this page you can select the specific Gift Type (For example, if you select Special Awards as gift type), then you will get the list of members eligible for special award with their cash credits.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi,
    Its really amazing. Thank you Roshin for giving me this information. Also, thanks to Spider Kerala for choosing me as the Twinkling Star Award Winner.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.