You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Will Kochi tuskers win ?

Will Kochi tuskers win in this ipl match.
    Hello,
    Kochi Tuskers is representing Kerala inIPL season 4. The First Match of Kochi Tuskers is against Banglore Royal Challengers on 9 April, 2011.
    I think that Kochi Tuskers Kerala will surely win this IPL match against Banglore Royal Challengers. Mahela Jayawardane is the Captain of this team. And He is in good form. Muralidharan can do well with ball. Sreesanth and R P Singh are also good bowlers.

With Regards
    Gopal Singh Rawat

I think Kochi Tuskers may take time to settle down as a team, so am not too confident of their winning chances in the first match against RCB.

This format of the game requires big hitting and if Jayawardene is going to be dismissed early, the middle order does not look strong enough to provide for a large score. Their main strength lies in McCullum and Jadeja, and Tanmay could well prove his mettle. Sreesanth has been totally out of form and is likely to be hit all over the place.

I fancy RCB's chances of winning more!

Regards,
    Vandana

I also think like that. Kochi team will take time to settle as a good team. But we can't say about it since the game is cricket.

@Gopal, Do not use bold tags in Forum Response. It is not allowed in forums unless it need. Basic HTML tags are allowed in resources, not in forums.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello Mr. Roshin K.P

Thanks for guiding me,It is helpful for me . It is also helpful for learning by my mistakes.

With Regards,

Gopal.

HI Gopal,
    It is always good to hear from your side that you are learning the things here. I am seeing a good contributor in you. So post current trend related topics in resource section that will be beneficial to you and the site. Don't feel bad like that I am trying to down ride you. You earlier came with some irrelevant topics in forum sections. This is not good. But now you have a great improvement.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.