You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Self introduction

hello everybody i am rajesh from kottaym and i am very happy now to join spider kerala
    Hello everyone!! I'm lakshmi from USA. I'm new to spiderkerala. Hence just exploring the various features of this site. I'm a housewife taking care of my 8 month old baby. I used to be working before in India for an IT company. I am taking a break from my work since i have a baby now. So really desperate to do something resourceful and earn a few bucks. Hope to have a great time here at spiderkerala!!

Hello,

Welcome to SpiderKerala Website. It is really very good that day by day the popularity of this website is increasing. There are a lot of knowledgeable resources exists in it and good team members. We can get many rewards and cash prizes here organised by this SpiderKerala.
    Best Of Luck.

With Regards,

Gopal Singh Rawat.

Hi Rajesh and Lakshmi, Welcome to Spider Kerala. One of the genuine site to earn money while sharing your knowledge to others. Here you can post articles on current relevant topics and also on topics that are of daily interest. Spider Kerala will give you cash credits for the articles written by you. Once you have an adsense account you can also earn from the google adsense other than the cash credits from SPK. Along with these, there are also many contets running here, so you can also participate in them and win exciting cash prices. Spider Kerala also gives special awards and Cash Credits to members based on their Performance. So You can earn a good cash from SPK while sparing some time here. So start your journey, we all are here with you. Best of luck
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Rajesh and Lakshmi,
    Welcome to Spider Kerala. Its a great chance for you to make a good start. SPK is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing portal .You are free to share information on all aspects related to Kerala. The most attracting feature with SPK is that it provides a platform for earning money while you learning.

As you are a new member go through,
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/pages/FAQ.aspx
    From SPK you can earn money through many ways.
    1. Cash credits from SPK by submitting quality Article and giving detailed answer to the forum.
    2. Through google adsense
    3. Awards and prices.

Refer below announcement by Tony for more deails,
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/forum/133-Revenue-opportunities-SpiderKerala-NET.aspx

Regards,
    Minu

thanks everybody for your valued reply

Hello! Rajesh and Lakshmi, Most welcome to Spider Kerala site. Depending on the ability there are chances of earning money as a side product while being able to exchange views with others through the forums.

Depending on your talent you may be able to exchange valuable information tips etc with the co-members.

Once again with hearty welcome and Vishu greetings,

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thank you very much sir for your kind reply

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.